Payment is to be made in advance by purchasing the required Tech Vest product that you need through our secure shopping cart. In some rare cases, we can send a money request via PayPal, but we prefer to have the order go through our shopping cart to generate a sales order.
Tech Vest Australia accepts the following payment methods:
Online sales: Stripe Secure payment is used to process most credit cards including VISA, Mastercard, American Express and JCB. GPay is also available within the checkout cart.
Other payment methods available by arrangement: Direct debit/Internet Bank Transfer/ PayPal
Once payment is received, your purchase will be scheduled to be completed and you will receive an email to that effect.
By placing your order on our website, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Tech Vest Australia will;
- Ensure that all credit card data collected by the relevant Department in the course of performing Tech Vest Australia business, regardless of how the payment card data is stored (physically or electronically, including but not limited to account numbers, card imprints, and Terminal Identification Numbers (TIDs)) is secured. Data is considered to be secured only if the following criteria are met:
- Only those with a need-to-know are granted access to credit card and electronic payment data.
- Email should not be used to transmit credit card or personal payment information. If it should be necessary to transmit credit card information only the first and last four digits of the credit card number can be displayed.
- Credit card or personal payment information is never downloaded onto any portable devices such as USB flash drives, compact disks, laptop computers or personal digital assistants.
- Storage of any personally identifiable credit card is kept in a secure location (i.e. Business Office safe) and is destroyed after the card is processed.
- The three-digit card-validation code printed on the signature panel of a credit card is never stored in any form.
- The full contents of any track from the magnetic stripe (on the back of a credit card, in a chip, etc.) are never stored in any form.
- All but the first and last four digits of any credit card account number are always masked, should it be necessary to display credit card data.
- All media containing credit card and personal payment data that is no longer deemed necessary or appropriate to store are destroyed or rendered unreadable.
2. No Tech Vest Australia employee who obtains access to payment card or other personal payment information in the course of conducting business on behalf of Tech Vest Australia may sell, purchase, provide, or exchange said information in any form including but not limited to imprinted sales slips, carbon copies of imprinted sales slips, mailing lists, tapes, or other media obtained by reason of a card transaction to any third party other than Tech Vest Australia acquiring bank, depository bank, Visa, MasterCard or other credit card company, or pursuant to a government request.